Arts In April Package
In addition to its internationally renowned wine and food, Napa Valley has yet another rich, diverse and remarkable aspect to offer visitors: the extraordinary arts available in wineries throughout the valley. Many of these are significant collections in their own right, and when celebrated together, they form "The Napa Valley Collection." The scope of this collection rivals many of those found in the art capitals of the world, and is worthy of extended exploration any time of the year. Napa Valley Arts in April 2014 will showcase this elemental connection between art and wine, with weekly tours and special events focused by geographical region, from Calistoga to Carneros. Visit the Legendary Napa Valley website for full event details.
Our Arts In April Package includes:
- Luxurious 2-Night Accommodations For Two at either Villagio Inn & Spa or Vintage Inn, only available Sunday-Thursday.
- Complimentary Bottle of Wine Upon Arrival.
- Sumptuous Daily Champagne Breakfast & Afternoon Tea Service.
- Complimentary Daily Access to Spa Villagio Facilities and Amenities.
- Enjoy Spa Villagio with two 50 minute wellness massages. Available Monday-Friday.
- One $50 Gift Certificate good at V Marketplace specialty shops.
- VIP Wine Tasting of 5 Wines (2 whites and 3 reds from the Yountville Appellation) conducted at V Wine Cellar, located in V Marketplace.
- Attend a Champagne Sabering Session with the Sensei of the V Wine Cellar. This fun-filled training includes a Bottle of Champagne.
*Available Sunday through Thursday, from April 1 to April 30, 2014. Some blackout dates apply; all rates are subject to change; package price excludes tax and gratuity; not applicable to groups; deposit and cancelation policies apply; not available with other packages or previously booked reservations; reservations based on availability.