Epicurean Delight Package
Celebrate deep culinary roots at Chef Michael Chiarello's Bottega Restaurant in Yountville, California, in the heart of the Napa Valley. Michael Chiarello is an acclaimed chef, Emmy-winning host of Food Network's Easy Entertaining, the creator behind NapaStyle and proprietor of Chiarello Family Vineyards. Bottega showcases Chiarello's signature bold Italian flavors with a refined twist. Bottega's menu highlights the bounty of artisanal and house made ingredients, as well as local produce. Bottega is located on the historic Vintage Estate.
Starting March 1-March 31, 2013 enjoy a very special "Epicurean Delight Package" that includes:
- Luxury One-Night Accommodations at Vintage Inn (Sunday-Thursday)
- Complimentary Bottle of Wine Upon Check In
- Complimentary Lobby Champagne Breakfast Buffet
- Lunch at Bottega Restaurant With a $40.00 Credit Per Person, excluding beverage, tax & gratuity (Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday)
- Complimentary Lobby Afternoon Tea Service
- Access to Spa Villagio's Facilities and Amenities
Valid March 1, 2013 through March 31, 2013; only available Sunday-Thursday; some blackout dates apply; not applicable to groups; deposit & cancellation policies apply; not available with other promotional offers or previously booked reservations; reservations and rates are subject to change and availability.
Sort Specials By:
Vintage Inn Specials
No Specials are current available at this time. Please check back soon as new Specials are posted often.